Saturday 13 September 2008

2 new stikfas!

Hey guys,
There is offically a competition on stopmotionmagic.com to enter a video about why stikfas are the best to animate! It can be stop motion, live action, CG, or whatever, so I thought I'd give it a try! But first, of course, I needed the stikfas! So I looked up where you can get them in the UK, not on the internet, and there where about 20 results - not many! But guess what - one of them is in a shop very near me! When I found out about this, I was very happy, and popped down there today. There, I bought 2 stikfas, put them together, and test animated! Here is the imformation of the competition: http://www.stopmotionmagic.com/stikfas/
Here are the lil' fellas:
Photobucket
Of course this is not my entry, but here is a test animation called Proposal - Orange just wants to get married to blue, but blue has other ideas!

Also, here is a sculpt I did a couple of weeks ago, here I was studying Irwin's (from the Hoosiers) face - it didn't go too well!
Photobucket
Hopefully later this month I will be getting a much better camcorder to animate with, that is what I will film the stikfas 'advert' with...exiting stuff!

Fish

No comments: