Thursday 13 September 2007

New blog and name

Hi friends of me and friends of my friends and friends of my friends of my friends!! As you will obviously know, this is a NEW blog. As you can see by the name, our company (kind of thing) name has changed. MORILYON ANIMATIONS!!! I hadn't posted for ages on my old blog, but here is some new stuff:

By next week I should have made a few brass tube and alluminum armatures, I was meant to get the brass last week but we never went into town, but on Saturday, HOPEFULLY we will go in to town and get some, as we should be going there to get some more Plasticine. Also, I will try and start using the shrink tubing techniqe to give me a change from plasticine for the whole character.
Also, I was thinking about writing a short book about proffesional animation techneques for not so proffesional animators, but only if I know people are interested, so please, comment on this post or email me (marnikboy@hotmail.co.uk) if you would be interested. I would try and cover armatures, faces, plasticine and modelling, replacements and loads others! Or I could just do a short book about how to make three different types of armatures! Watever you want, just tell me! (By the way don't worry about prices, I would proberly charge like a pound or less on a book, or I might just send you them for free (because I'm very nice!))

Thanks for reading

Fish

3 comments:

Ben Stables said...

You can write books on Viovio and the print them for you but you have to Pay, You could put them on Etsy (a place to buy and sell things handmade) or Ebay or Cafe-Press!

Good Luck
-Ben

Fish said...

I already know how I'm going to sell them, Ben!! I just want to know if anyone is interested!

Shelley Noble said...

Hi Fish, I think that your writing a book about armatures would be a good exercise in articulating and expressing what you understand about them. That can be very valuable to do!

So overall, I say do the book, for yourself mostly. I'm also sure other people really will benefit from seeing it too!